Dymaptic is a small software engineering firm located in downtown Portland, OR. We build mapping software for our clients and are strong believers in not re-inventing the wheel. That means we often combine commercial tools, open-source software, and custom code to build the complete solutions our clients need.
Did we mention we were small? That means every one of us gets to wear multiple hats every day, and we think that is very exciting because we all can learn and grow professionally. However, that also means that if you want to join us, you must be self-motivated, high-energy, and truly enjoy the fast-paced environment of a small firm. Think you got what it takes?
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience in a professional environment
- Recent experience working with Angular and Node.js
- Must be willing to learn and switch between frameworks
- In-depth understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience with the Esri development stack is a huge plus
- Must be a self-starter requiring little to no supervision
- An eye for design is also a plus
Besides a healthy compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision, you’ll get a flexible work schedule and the possibility to work remotely. At the office, you'll get to enjoy a state of the art espresso machine, a variety of teas, fruit water and healthy snacks. We also have several beer and cider taps to be enjoyed after work.
Our building has secure bike parking and a fully equipped gym with machines, free weights and even a yoga room! And you'll be in the heart of downtown Portland within a couple of blocks of several delicious lunch options.
And because we are so small, you get to help us grow and grow with us.
Ready to Join Us?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com